The good thing about starting or changing your career is that you have a number of choices to explore. You may already know what you are aiming for and how to get it. Many students and Graduates want to explore their ideas - either way that is where a guidance interview with a Career Adviser can help you.
Advice and Guidance interviews will usually focus on:
- exploring your career options
- checking your CV or application form
- helping you to develop your job search strategy
- signposting you to further employer information
- offering psychometric tests
- helping you to prepare effectively for interviews
All guidance interviews are confidential and impartial. In order to get the best from your guidance interview arrived prepared:
bring your draft CV or application form.
outline what you would like to discuss with the Adviser.
all students have access to Careers e-module via their Moodle course list. The e-module features a series of e-lessons designed to support career development skills.
register with Prospects Career Planner to explore what jobs may suit you.
Book an appointment with a Career Adviser via CareerHub, use your student log in.
e-mail email@example.com or Tel: 029 2041 6333