- a full competition 200m banked track
- a 9 lane 60m straight
- a separate 6 lane 140m straight
- competition and training Long and Triple Jump pits
- competition and training Pole Vault pits
- a competition and training High Jump pit
- training nets for all the throwing events
- a fully equipped biomechanics laboratory
- a Sports Medicine/Physiotherapy treatment area
- an athletics only weight training area
- a strength and conditioning gym
NIAC can also accommodate other sports including netball, basketball and volleyball.
The facility is fully equipped to international standard and has a seating capacity for 690 spectators.
NIAC is utilised fully by students on sports courses, student clubs and the general public. Governing bodies of sport also use this facility on a regular basis such as Welsh Athletics and Welsh Netball.
Sports medicine services are located within NIAC offering physiotherapy and sports massage. NIAC is used to host major events and outside the sporting calendar it has the flexibility to be transformed into a Conference Centre.
How to Contact Us:
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Telephone: 029 2041 6777