The University aspires to be a top-10 UK post-92 university that is renowned for:
- High quality student centred provision and internationally relevant curricula that promote student employability and personal success
- Knowledge transfer / knowledge exploitation excellence
- Underpinned by a strong ethos of research and entrepreneurship
- The creativity of its staff, students and graduates
- The excellence of its academic schools, each of which will be eminent in its field.
- To provide student-centred learning opportunities that are accessible, flexible, inclusive, lifelong and of the highest quality
- To provide a culture within which applied research and enterprise will flourish
- To develop established and new centres of excellence in professional education, applied research and knowledge transfer
- To provide services meeting the needs of Wales and wider communities by working in partnership with city, national and international bodies.
Please click below to view the Cardiff Metropolitan University Strategic Plan 2012 - 2017:
Cardiff Metropolitan University Strategic Plan 2012 - 2017 (PDF)