Cardiff Metropolitan University Student Charter
The Charter sets out the standards of service which Cardiff Metropolitan University aims to achieve in respect of its students. It also sets out for students what we expect of them in return.
By listening to the views of students through a range of mechanisms and using their feedback, Cardiff Metropolitan University ensures that it continuously improves its services and raises student satisfaction levels even higher, in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness in student learning.
The Cardiff Metropolitan University Student Charter ensures that staff:
- Set standards and perform well
- Actively engages with student, staff and partners
- Are fair and accessible to everyone and promote choice
- Continuously develop and improve
- Use resources effectively and imaginatively
- Contribute to improving opportunities and quality of life in the communities served
Access the Student Charter
Access the Student Charter (PDF)
Mynediad i'r siarter y myfyrwyr (PDF)