There are a number of opportunities for staff and student engagement with sustainability initiatives within Cardiff Met.
Are you a current student interested in issues of sustainability?
Would you like to see more sustainability content in your modules, or have a great idea of how to communicate sustainability to other students ?
Consider volunteering with Cardiff Digs Environmental Champions, promoting employability and awareness of sustainability issues.
Attend any of the free Green Workshops planned for staff and students - check on News and Events page
- SU links with Student Volunteering Cardiff (SVC)
Attend GO Green planning / discussion group for Feb 2018 event
Get involved with Community Days
Volunteer to be part of the Fairtrade Steering Committee
Get involved in any of the Environmental Impacts of the University e.g. Carbon Management plan development and review, Environmental and Sustainability Policy review, Environmental awareness activities etc.
- Staff engagement opportunities are available with awareness campaigns and initiatives, Get involved, volunteer for GO Green Week activities with students
- Attend GO Green planning / discussion group for Feb 2018 event
- Attend any of the free Green Workshops planned for staff and students - check on News and Events page
- Volunteer to become a trained Environmental Auditor of our Environmental Management System, work in teams with students.
- Represent your School or Unit alongside Aspect Owners on our termly Environmental Performance Group Meetings.
Follow us on Twitter for up to date information on CMetEnvironment
Please contact Sustainability@cardiffmet.ac.uk or your School / Unit - Green Champion representative
Rachel Roberts – Environmental Performance Manager email@example.com