Living off Campus

​​​​The Accommodation Service endeavours to help students make the transition from home to university as smooth as possible, therefore, in addition to allocating students places in halls, the Service also helps students find suitable accommodation off campus.​​



IMPORTANT - Do not sign up with Letting Agents for your 2nd or 3rd year properties. Go on the Student Portal at look at the Landlord List. Alternatively call the Accommodation Office on 02920 416188 for further help.  

Cardiff Metropolitan University have an extensive list of private houses that are available for students to rent throughout the academic year. Many of the landlords on our Accommodation List have worked closely with the university for many years and will all have been accredited through Landlord Accreditation Wales. They will also have provided the university with all legislative certification.

While it is the responsibility of the student to make satisfactory arrangements, the Accommodation Office located on the Cyncoed Campus can help with all aspects of housing advice including checking tenancy agreement prior to signing.

Students can access the Landlord List by logging into the Student Portal home page.
Keep an eye on our Facebook account​ for further information and frequent updates.