Ways of giving



Remember that if you are a UK taxpayer, the University can claim Gift Aid. This government scheme will make your donation worth 25% more to us and at no extra cost to you! All you need to do is fill in the Gift Aid section of the donation form or tell us verbally that you want us to claim Gift Aid. ​​​

Donation Form​