Cardiff Metropolitan University is delighted to be able to offer Cardiff Open students the opportunity to join our Library as External members but at the discounted CMU Alumni rate:-
• £15 rate to join – 50% saving for Cardiff Open students
• Annual membership (membership runs from the day you join for the following year)
• Allowed to borrow 5 items (books and/or DVDs) at a time, from any Cardiff Metropolitan University Library
• Membership permits the Cardiff Open students to have an ID card which grants them access to the Library during daytime, evening and weekend opening hours.
• All Cardiff Open students who join would take full responsibility for any items borrowed
• Please note that we cannot offer access to e-resources.
You will need to bring in:-
• £15.00 in cash or a cheque made payable to ‘UWIC Library Division’
• Photo ID (such as your passport or driving license)
• Evidence that you are a current COAS student (such as your Cardiff Open card).
If you would like to join the Library simply go to our Llandaff Campus Library and a member of Library staff will assist you in joining.