Santander want to revolutionise banking, and they want your help. You can win a share of £20,000 and show off your creativity and inspiration at the same time.
Big Ideas was created by Santander to help identify ways to overcome some of the key technological issues facing the financial industry. Through Big Ideas, we aim to help individuals identify and develop solutions, with participants retaining ownership of their work.
We have £20,000 up for grabs, which will be split into:
- Best overall phase 1 submissions: up to 30 prizes of £50
- The future of semantic search category winner: £5,000
- The future of digital authentication category winner: £5,000
- The future of virtual banking category winner: £5,000
- Santander creative thinkers award for the most forward-thinking proposal: £3,500
Finalists will also be given the opportunity to:
- Develop ideas with engagement from Santander’s innovation team
- Present their idea to Santander’s senior and executive teams
- Gain valuable experience for their CV
- Apply academic theory to real business challenges
What’s more, you retain the right of ownership for your ideas and prototypes.
For more information visit Santander Big Ideas