The Centre for Entrepreneurship is very excited to be able to offer a number of graduate businesses desk space in our business incubator.
The business incubator is located next to our office, adjacent to the SU offices on the Llandaff Campus. This 10 desk space will offer graduates a great way to get started with their business. Selected graduates will have between 6 and 12 months access to the space, as well as a tailored support programme and access to Centre staff on a day to day basis. Incubation space gives proven benefits to new start-ups and will significantly increase the likelihood of creating a successful business. Members of the incubator will benefit from the following;
- Free desk space
- Free high speed Wi-Fi access
- Accelerator programme or tailored support package
- Access to experienced Centre staff
- Access to relevant academic and professional staff and advice
If you would like to apply for a space in the incubator you will need to complete three documents.
- Statement of interest, tell us why you want to be part of the incubator, how it will benefit you, and how you can bring something to the incubator.
- CV, we need to know about you as well as about your business idea.
- Short business plan - This needs to be long enough for us to understand your business, the idea, market, team and finances, but short enough for us to read. (The Princess Trust have some great templates you can use.)
Please send these to email@example.com, applications from current students and graduates of Cardiff Met will be considered. We are not able to consider applications from other students or graduates.
Space in the incubator is limited, and we expect it to be highly competitive, applications will be considered as they are received. A number of spaces will be reserved for students/graduates who have attended Countdown to Launch