The ZERO2FIVE Food Industry Centre collaborates with the National Centre for Product Development & Design (PDR) to provide a comprehensive range of technical packaging support that includes:
- Packaging design - structural packaging solutions, technical operational solutions.
- New Product Development - including sensory analysis, focus groups, benchmarking, primary market research, shelf life analysis, legal labelling, costings, cooking instruction validation and life cycle analysis
- Process development
- Food law
- Technical auditing
- Quality systems and development - including BRC, SALSA, ISO9001, BRC/IOP, SQF.
- Troubleshooting - all aspects of processing and packaging e.g. legal labelling.
- Material sourcing - including primary packaging, MAP, sustainable packaging, retail ready packaging, time temperature indicators, radio-frequency identification.
- Market transition management - technical support for entry of products into new markets i.e. from local farmers' markets into the national retail sector.
- Market research
- Training - operational activities, legal requirements, auditing, BRC, packaging technology
For more information
Telephone: 02920 41 6306