The University aims to provide a welcoming, supportive and healthy working and study environment.
To achieve this aim Cardiff Met seeks to provide a healthy work and study environment which satisfies the following essential principles of; Good Physical and Mental Health, Good Work, Good Specialist Support and Good Work/Study Relationships.
Through the Healthy University Strategy we want to continue our good work, continuing to engage with our staff, students as well as the wider community to help create a healthy and welcoming organisation.
Cardiff Met provides a range of a Health and Well-being Facilities to help provide a health work and study environment;
- On-site sport and fitness facilities;
- Bike shelters and Active Changing Rooms;
- On-site Sport Medicine and Complementary Healthcare;
- Mental health advice and counselling support;
- Policies and training to support staff and students health, safety and well-being;
- Staff/ student health and well-being interest groups