The Next Business Club will be focussing on Work Based Learning - bringing Higher Education to your workplace. It will take place at Cardiff School of Management in Llandaff, Cardiff on June 14th 2017.
Our expert speaker will be Fiona Argent, Manager of our Centre for Work Based Learning. Fiona will discuss opportunities for you to upskill your workforce on your own terms, and how to flexibly gain Higher Education credit and qualifications within the workplace. You will be able to find out about the range of opportunities available to you, including:
- Accredited, bite sized short courses
- Work based qualifications
- Higher Apprenticeships and progression opportunities
- Recognition of Prior Learning options.
There will be plenty of opportunity for you to ask questions and find out about what the university can offer you, including:
- Work placements
- Student projects
- Expert consultancy
- Bespoke education and training
- Professional short courses
- Executive education
- Access to funding oportunities
- Access to leading-edge research
- Bespoke research.
For more information about the Business Club please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 029 2020 5639.