- Accounting and Finance Education
- Pedagogical research in Higher Education
- Innovation and technology in Higher Education
- Entrepreneurial cognition and metacognition
Li, R., (2010), "Metacognitive patterns – assessing how entrepreneurs think about their thinking", Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE) Conference, Liverpool, 2010.
Li R., (2013), "An exploratory study of entrepreneurial metacognition using the Metacognitive Pattern Indicator (MPI) instrument", Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE) Conference, Cardiff, 2013.
Li R., (2014), "The application of Thomson Reuters Eikon platform in financial investment and portfolio education", British Accounting & Finance Association (BAFA) Accounting Education SIG Conference, Bristol, 2014.
Li R., (2015), "Experiential, problem-based learning and authentic assessment in finance education", British Accounting & Finance Association (BAFA) Accounting Education SIG Conference, Manchester, 2015
Li R., Telford, B., (2016), "Action research in accounting education: implementing the research-teaching nexus", British Accounting & Finance Association (BAFA) Accounting Education SIG Conference, Belfast, 2016.
Li R., (2013) A mixed methods study of entrepreneurial metacognition, University of South Wales
Examined by Professor Andy Adcroft (University of Surrey), Dr Rob Burton (University of Huddersfield) and Dr Rachel Mason-Jones (University of South Wales)
- Part-qualified Accountant (ACCA)
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (SFHEA)
- Mendeley Advisor
- Member of British Accounting and Finance Association (BAFA)
- Referee of Innovations in Education and Teaching International Journal
- Review of Smart, Gitman & Joehnk (2017), "Fundamentals of Investing" 13th Global Edition, Pearson Press, ISBN: 9781292154039
- External reviewer of programme revalidation, University of Ulster