Gulf College is a premier higher education institution located in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, established under the regulations of the Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE), Sultanate of Oman.
The College's origin goes back to 1990 and it is now established as one of the leading education and training institutions in the Sultanate of Oman. Since its establishment, the College has come a long way in expanding its operations from offering vocational and professional qualifications to a licensed Higher Education College providing foundation, undergraduate (UG), and postgraduate (PG) programmes.
From 2015, Cardiff Metropolitan University offers the following programmes in partnership with Gulf College:
- BA (HONS) ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- BA (HONS) BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BA (HONS) BUSINESS ECONOMICS
- BSC (HONS) BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- BA (HONS) EVENT MANAGEMENT
- BA (HONS) EVENT MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- BA (HONS) INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- BA (HONS) INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- BA (HONS) MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- BSc (HONS) SPORT MANAGEMENT
- MA EDUCATION
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- MSC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MSC INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- MSC MARKETING
For more information please visit the
Gulf College website.