Collaboration: Franchise (all programmes)
Varna University of Management (VUM) came into prominence in 1992, under its original name of International University College (IUC). Throughout the years, VUM has witnessed rapid development and has immensely increased its student base. Through high quality education, practical-theoretical implications and professionalism, VUM achieved a very good reputation among students and started several new programmes. As a result of this growth, VUM received accreditation under the Bulgarian Law of Higher Education (under the name International University College). It was established as a Higher Education Institution under an act of the Bulgarian Parliament from May, 5th 1999 (published in State Gazette 44/1999). It formally changed its name to Varna Institute of Management on May, 21st 2015 (published in State Gazette on May 26th 2015)
Cardiff Metropolitan University entered into a partnership with VUM in 2009 and the programmes are offered at VUM's campuses in Sofia, Dobrich and Varna.
Cardiff Metropolitan University offers the following programmes in partnership with VUM:
- BA Business and Management Studies ( with pathways) (Franchise)
- BA International Business Management (Franchise)
- BA International Hospitality Management (Franchise)
- BA International Tourism Management (Franchise)
- BSc Banking and Finance (Franchise)
- BSc Business Information Systems (Franchise)
- BSc (Hons) Software Engineering (Franchise)
- MBA (with pathways) (Franchise)
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management (Franchise)
For more information about VUM, please visit their website.