Transcripts, Certificates and Verification of Awards


Transcripts and Certificates for Cardiff Met Awards

You may request replacement or duplicate transcripts/certificates​ by completing the appropriate form. 

Explanatory text to support the national transcript, HEAR and Diploma Supplement [and a printable version​] has been approved by the Academic Quality and Standards Board.

Certificates for University of Wales Awards

The University of Wales will issue replacement certificates only in specific circumstances. Details and an application form can be obtained from the University of Wales website at the University of Wales webpage​. 

BTEC Certificates and Diplomas (January 1984 to June 1996)

Replacement certificates are obtainable from Edexcel at the following link:


Certificates issued by UWIC: BTEC Certificates and Diplomas from June 1996, and for other awards

Cardiff Met will issue a replacem​ent certificate​ only in certain circumstances. Mislaying a certificate temporarily is not considered sufficient grounds for replacement

City & Guilds Certificates

Replacement certificates are obtainable from City & Guilds at the following link:

Verification of Awards and Reference Requests

For Verification of Awards or Reference requests please ​email with the details required and a signed declaration from the student.​

Clearing Course Vacancies for 2017. Call 0300 330 0755 to Secure Your Place.