Registration for the July 2017 graduation ceremonies has now closed. If you have registered for your place at a July ceremony and require a visa support letter, you can still apply for one here. Please do not complete this form if you haven't registered for your place.
If you are experiencing any difficulties with the online form, please direct your enquires to the email addresses below:
- If you studied in Cardiff please contact the International Office Welfare Team at: email@example.com
- If you studied at a Partner Institution (outside of Cardiff), please contact the International & Partnerships Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are not permitted to confirm the name of your friends or family members on the letter. If you would like them to join you in the UK please use your supporting letter (issued by the university) plus your own letter addressed to the British Embassy stating the following to support their visa application:
- Your name and reason for coming to the UK
- Names of people that you would like join you
- Approximate date of arrival and length of stay
- Accommodation arrangements made
Please note that your visa support letter does not guarantee that your visa application will be successful. All applicants must meet the requirements of the UK's Immigration Rules. Further information of the visa application procedure and requirements can be found on the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) here.