Registration for the November 2017 Graduation Ceremony is open between 15th August and 1st October 2017. Once you have registered for your place, you will be able to request a visa support letter via the student graduation portal.
If you are experiencing any difficulties with the online form, please direct your enquires to the email addresses below:
- If you studied in Cardiff please contact the International Office Welfare Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you studied at a Partner Institution (outside of Cardiff), please contact the International & Partnerships Office at: email@example.com
Unfortunately we are not permitted to confirm the name of your friends or family members on the letter. If you would like them to join you in the UK please use your supporting letter (issued by the university) plus your own letter addressed to the British Embassy stating the following to support their visa application:
- Your name and reason for coming to the UK
- Names of people that you would like join you
- Approximate date of arrival and length of stay
- Accommodation arrangements made
Please note that your visa support letter does not guarantee that your visa application will be successful. All applicants must meet the requirements of the UK's Immigration Rules. Further information of the visa application procedure and requirements can be found on the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) here.