Telephone number: 029 2020 5811
Email address: email@example.com
Greg is the Undergraduate Programme Director for the BSc (Hons) Sport Management Programme. In addition to his role in managing and developing this academic programme, Greg is also responsible for the Alleged Unfair Practice procedure within the school. Teaching areas include Sport Management, Enterprise and Squash. As a UKCC Level 3 Squash Coach, he is performance director for squash at the university which involves coaching and supporting the university squads in both local league and BUCS competition.
Research / Publications
Conference Paper: 'Ecclesiomorphic Hypermedia', ED-MEDIA ‘96 - World Conference on Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia.
Conference Paper (contributing author): 'Motivation to Learn: The Potential of Hypermedia', ED-MEDIA ‘96 - World Conference on Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia.
Journal Article: Making Learning 'Cool' - A Case Study Intervention in Enquiry-Based Learning, LTSN (Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism) LINK Newsletter, Issue 9, 2004.
Teaching and Supervision
Greg’s teaching areas include Sport Management, Enterprise and Squash, he is a Level 5 and 6 personal tutor for Sport Management students and supervise undergraduate dissertation and enterprise project students.
Qualifications and Awards
BA (Hons) Recreation and Leisure Management
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Currently (Jan 2015) External Examiner for University College Birmingham programme review (BA and FD Sport Management)
- International work with collaborative provision office to validate courses in City College, Athens and currently Gulf College Oman
- Buckinghamshire New University, Sport Management, Review, (Certificate of Higher Education in Football Business and Practice (in partnership with The FA)) –from December 2012;
- University of Cumbria, Validation, Sport Management, Panel Member, 2008; Currently External Examiner FdA Sport Coaching.
- University of Wales, Llandrillo College, Validation, Hospitality, Panel member, May 06;
- External Examining International Baccalaureate ITGS 2001-2005.
Sport / Coaching Profile
UKCC Level 3 Squash Coach
Wales O35 Squash (2011)