Hardship Fund


If you're finding it hard to make ends meet, you may be able to get so​me discretionary financial help in the form of a grant from the Hardship Fund which doesn't have to be repaid. If you are studying full or part-time on a mainstream undergraduate or postgraduate course, you are eligible to apply for this help if you are a home or EU student. If you are an international student please go to the International Office in the first instance.

Email: hardshipfundadvice@cardiffmet.ac.uk 

You can find out more information about how the Fund works and whether you're eligible via the Student Room (see the link on the right). From there, you can either apply online, or you can download an application form.

If you want to know how to request a review of your case or make an appeal, check out the information on the Student Room.​

Related links