Are you interested in a FULLY FUNDED and bespoke 12-week Future Skills Programme? The Placement Readiness Course has been designed specifically for students who are looking to prepare for an upcoming placement in late 2022.
The Placement Readiness Course will increase cultural understanding, develop employability skills and help to gain valuable experiences in new and innovative ways.
This exciting programme beginning in spring 2022 is specifically for students who are looking to enhance their future prospects through a fun and interactive course, with minimal commitment of time and one that's flexible to work around academic and personal commitments!
About the Placement Readiness Course:
- A full induction to the Pagoda Projects app from a member of the UK team.
- Specific webinars/workshops on how to make the most of your upcoming placement.
- Access to 4 digital courses focusing on improving cultural fluency, your employability, workplace understanding and digital skills.
- Gain access to our weekly live general virtual events all themed on improving skills, cultural understanding, and interesting insight to a variety of industries.
- Access to over 70 hour-long and previously recorded live virtual events.
- Opportunity to network with current participants completing a similar variation of our programme from around the world.
- Full support from the UK and international Pagoda team throughout the duration of the programme.
- Access to the Pagoda Projects alumni network, with over 4,000 past participants of our programmes and where exclusive international job opportunities are posted regularly.
21st February 2022 – 13th May 2022
The best thing about this programme… It's super flexible!
You'll have access to over 70 quality events to watch in your own time and be enrolled onto our skills courses, which you can complete day or night as they're all delivered through our website.
Pagoda projects will host a live event each week of your programme, which you can tune in from anywhere in the world that has a decent Wi-Fi connection.
You'll also have full support from Pagoda throughout the 12 weeks, answering any questions and helping you along the way.
Who is eligible to apply?
Cardiff Met full time students are eligible to apply. Priority will be given to students from a widening participation background.
Free! There are 10 Fully-funded places available to Cardiff Met students
The call to apply for Placement Readiness course is now open and will close on the 24th January 2022. You can apply by clicking the following link: Global Opps Application System and applying under the Placement Readiness Course