- We will agree any university funded support, such as exam arrangements, environmental adjustments, accommodation needs, access arrangements and additional academic support.
- We will agree additional provision for students not entitled to Disabled Student's Allowance (DSA) support, if applicable.
- We can liaise with course staff to ensure that any reasonable adjustments are in place and provide them with guidance for how best to support you.
- We can talk to you about how you manage your condition and make referrals or suggest strategies.
- We can support you in organising evidence and assessments for conditions.
- We can assist you in making an application for a DSA. This allowance funds the majority of support for disabled students which can include Assistive Technology and Equipment, Specialist Mentoring and Study Skills Tuition. More information is available below.
Request an appointment
To get started, complete our Disability, Wellbeing and Counselling form.
The purpose of this form is to ensure that we fully understand the issues you are experiencing and how these are affecting your studies.
It will take you around 20 minutes to complete so if this is not accessible for you for any reason please contact us
If you would like a dyslexia screening, please complete the
dyslexia screening form.
If you have applied to Cardiff Met or are considering applying, please
contact us to arrange a meeting.
Step 2 -
Obtain medical evidence