The i-Zone team are here to help you with any non-academic enquiry while you are studying at Cardiff Met, including Careers or Student Services related queries.

Opening hours and contact details

You can find us at Llandaff campus in A block to the left of the front reception desk, and at Cyncoed campus by the library in A block. Our opening hours are:

​Monday​9 am to 5 pm
​9 am to 5 pm
9 am to 5 pm
​9 am to 5 pm
​Friday​9 am to 4.30 pm

You can contact us on:

Llandaff telephone: 02920 205600

Cyncoed telephone: 02920 205460

Email: izone@cardiffmet.ac.uk

Please note: the first few weeks of term are an extremely busy period for the I-Zone and we may take a little longer to respond to enquiries during this time.

We may not be able to answer telephone enquiries during this period so ask that you e-mail us at izone@cardiffmet.ac.uk instead. We will aim to respond to your e-mail within 5 working days.


Careers and Student Services enquiries

We are your first point of contact for all Careers Service and Student Services enquiries on both campuses. You can book appointments through MetHub if you would like to speak to an advisor from either service.

ID cards

If you need a new ID card please visit one of the i-Zone desks.

If your card is not working, please email metcard@cardiffmet.ac.uk

Lost property

The i-Zone handles all lost property at the University. If you have lost an item please visit or contact the i-Zone to retrieve your items as soon as possible. We handle lost property in accordance with our lost property policy:

Changing your name

If you have changed your name, you will need to let the University know as soon as possible. Please visit the i-Zone for a change of personal details form. Please also bring valid ID that states your changed name, for example a passport, marriage certificate, deed poll certificate, etc.

Payments (tuition fees, trips, etc.)

You can make payments at both i-Zone desks for tuition fees, international office trips, re-examination fees, etc. Please note we only accept card payments.

Alternatively, you can make a payment online.

For any financial related enquiries, such as fees or fee plans, please visit the Fees and Finance pages.

Other University enquiries

Follow the links below for further information:

  • For enrolment, graduation, examinations or transcript and certificate replacements, please contact Academic Registry.
  • For all IT queries and issues, please contact the IT Helpdesk.
  • If you need information about accommodation while studying, please visit our Accommodation services.

For queries related to your course, you will need to contact your school directly: