Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education, are transnational cooperation projects, based on multilateral partnerships, primarily between higher education institutions from Programme and eligible Partner Countries.
The aim of these projects is to support eligible Partner Countries to:
- modernise, internationalise and increase access to higher education
- address the challenges facing their higher education institutions and systems
- increase cooperation with the EU
- voluntarily converge with EU development in higher education, and
- promote people to people contacts, intercultural awareness, and understanding.
Building Internationalisation in Pakistan (B-International) is Cardiff Met’s first Key Action 2 Capacity Building Coordinating Project which has been successful as part of the 2019 Call for Proposal.
More information on the B-International Project can be found here.