Adopt a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Agile's influence on the project management industry continues to rise at pace. More organizations and project professionals than ever are embracing Agile tools and frameworks as they aim to increase the success of – and return on investment from – projects and other change initiatives. Key benefits often attributed to Agile include improved revenue and speed to market, developing the right product/solution (through iterative development and incremental delivery) and increased collaboration and customer satisfaction. Since its introduction in 2010, AgilePM® has fast established itself as the leading framework and certification for agile project management
Who is AGILEPM® for?
- Aspiring and practising project managers.
- Team members wishing to adopt a fast-paced, flexible and collaborative approach to project management
- Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers.
- Individuals pursuing the AgilePM® Practitioner Certificate.
- Anyone interested in learning about and applying agile, agility and agile approaches to managing their projects or aspiring for a career in project management.
- The programme is also ideal for those wishing to add to their knowledge of traditional approaches such as PRINCE2®
Certify your ability to:
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches.
- Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Learn how to apply the Dynamic System Development Method approach to projects and daily activities and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills; critical for successful projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Help organizations deliver effectively, at a lower cost and with lower risk, by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Become an informed member of a project team using Dynamic System Development Method and AgilePM practices.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
Course Dates: Please contact email@example.com for course dates
Location: Cardiff Metropolitan University - Llandaff Campus
Venue Details: Llandaff Campus, 200 Western Ave, Cardiff CF5 2YB
Additional Information: Please note that Parking at the campus is Pay & Display, and requires an additional Visitors pass from the Main Reception at the front of campus
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
The APMG International AgilePM® and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.