Are you a leader in a small or medium sized business? Do you want to grow or improve your business’s resilience?
Join the thousands of small business leaders in the UK who have completed the Help to Grow Management course.
Delivered in the renowned Cardiff School of Management and accredited to the Small Business Charter, Help to Grow: Management includes 50 hours of in-depth training, 1:1 business mentoring, and the opportunity to grow your business and improve your business’s resilience.
Sessions are flexible, recorded and mostly on-line so can easily fit around your work and life commitments.
The 12-week course costs just £750 and is 90% funded by the UK Government (usual cost £7500).
Designed exclusively for senior leaders, the course covers strategies for growth and innovation, leading high-performance teams and digital adoption, as well as financial management and responsible business practices. You will hear from inspirational business leaders and learn alongside local peers, with access to a national alumni network.
By the end of the course, you will develop a tailored business growth plan to increase productivity and grow your revenue, and help take your business to the next level.
Future-proof your business today and sign up to
a course at Cardiff Met.
- 8 facilitated online two-hour sessions including an induction
- 4 practical, face-to-face case study workshops
- 10 hours of one-to-one on-line support from a mentor with experience of running a business, providing you with personalised support to develop your own business growth plan. You will be paired with a mentor that has specific expertise and experience in a business area or sector most suited to your needs.
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
The programme will cover key areas of leadership including:
- Building a brand
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Vision, mission & values
- Organisational design
- Digital adoption
- Employee engagement & leading change
- High performance workplace
- Implementing growth plans
- Finance & financial management
- Efficient operations
On top of this, you’ll extend your business network by working alongside other business leaders taking part in the programme.
To join the
Help to Grow: Management Course, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
To join the
Help to Grow: Management Course, the applicant must:
- Be a decision maker in the business
For course specific enquiries or to apply, please contact the Help to Grow Management team at Cardiff Met.