The government-backed Help to Grow: Management course will open the door to growth for thousands of business leaders.
Delivered by leading UK business schools accredited to the Small Business Charter, Help To Grow: Management includes 50 hours of in depth training, 1:1 business mentoring, and the opportunity to grow your business, fast.
The 12-week programme costs just £750 and is 90% funded by the UK Government. You can take part around your existing work commitments and access learning through a blend of online and face-to-face sessions.
Aimed at senior leaders in small and medium businesses, the course covers strategies for growth and innovation, leading high-performance teams and digital adoption, as well as financial management and responsible business practices. You will hear from inspirational business leaders and learn alongside local peers, with access to a national alumni network.
By the end of the programme you will develop a tailored business growth plan to increase productivity and grow your revenue, and help take your business to the next level.
Step through the door to growth today and sign up to a course near you. The next course will be starting in February 2022. View the course dates here.
- 9 facilitated online two-hour sessions including an induction
- 4 practical, face-to-face case study workshops
- 10 hours of one-to-one support from a mentor with experience of running a business, providing you with personalised support to develop your own business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
See the course brochure for full details of the module content,
The programme will cover key areas of leadership including:
- Building a brand
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Vision, mission & values
- Organisational design
- Employee engagement & leading change
- High performance workplace
- Implementing growth plans
- Finance & financial management
- Efficient operations
On top of this, you’ll extend your business network by working alongside other business leaders taking part in the programme.
To join the
Help to Grow: Management Course, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
To join the Help to
Grow: Management Course, the applicant must:
- Be a senior decision maker, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director, etc. (Please note, only one person per business can attend the programme)
- Commit to completing all sessions