- Lewis, D., Sheehan, M. and Davies, C. (2010). 'Uncovering Workplace Bullying', Journal of Workplace Rights, 13, 3, 279-299
- Davies. C. C. and Dunkerely. D. (2006) 'Young People, Citizenship and Partnership', in Civil Society in Wales (eds. Graham Day, David Dunkerley and Andrew Thompson) Cardiff: University of Wales Press.
- Davies, C.C. and Phillips., R (2005) (2005) 'History teaching and National Identity in the United Kingdom', in Education in Europe, (eds. Alessandro Cavalli).
- Davies. C. C. and Phillips., R (2005) 'The teaching of contemporary history in the United Kingdom', in History Teaching: An International Perspective.
- Davies.C. C. (2003). Review of 'National Identity and Popular Culture' by Tim Edensor. Nations and Nationalism. July 2003
Conference's and Papers Presented.
Catherine C Davies, Duncan Lewis, Michael Sheehan (2008). Responding to Organisational 'Noise' about Bullying: Opening Pandora's Box. University of Quebec and Montreal. 6th International Conference on Workplace Bullying. 4-6th June 2008.
Catherine Clara Davies (2007) Teacher Health and Wellbeing, presented to the National Union of Teachers, Cardiff, 16th April 2007.
Catherine Clara Davies (2003). Devolution, Young People and the National Assembly. Presented to the Political Studies Association (PSA) conference, University Of Leicester, UK, 15-17April 2003.
Catherine Clara Davies (2003). 'Cool Cymu': National Identity and Young People. Paper accepted for the British Sociological Youth Study Group (BSA) Conference, University of Northampton, September 11-13 2003.
Catherine Clara Davies and Robert Phillips (2002). The teaching of contemporary history and national identity. Presented to the European Teaching of Contemporary History conference, University of Turin, Italy, 15-18 October 2002.
Brooks, S., Wilson, C., Rhisiart, M. and Clarke O. (2010) The Corporate Social Responsibility landscape of Wales. A report prepared by University of Glamorgan Commercial Services for the Department for the Economy and Transport, the Welsh Assembly Government, Wales.
Lewis. D. and Wilson. C. (2009) Wales Annual Pay & Conditions Survey. A report prepared by University of Glamorgan for Acas Wales.
Lewis. D., and Wilson. C. (2010) Workplace Behaviours Survey for CAFCASS. Glamorgan Business School, University of Glamorgan
Lewis. D., and Wilson. C. (2009) Workplace Behaviours Survey. A report prepared by Glamorgan Business School, University of Glamorgan for the Welsh Assembly Government, Wales.