1. Chew, E., Lee, P. H. & Khan, U. S. (2021) Robot Activist for Interactive Child Rights Education, International Journal of Social Robotics. The International Journal for Social Robotics, 10.1007/s12369-021-00751-3 (Impact Factor 3.168; WoS & Scopus-indexed, ranked within the top 20 of the Top Publications Google Scholar citations)
2. Yang, J. & Chew, E. (2021) The Novel Design Model for Robotic Waitress, The International Journal for Social Robotics https://doi.org/10.1007/s12369-021-00745-1 (Impact Factor 3.168; WoS & Scopus-indexed, ranked within the top 20 of the Top Publications Google Scholar citations)
3. Chew, E. and Chua, X.N. (2020) Robotic Chinese language tutor: personalising progress assessment and feedback or taking over your job?, On the Horizon, https://doi.org/10.1108/OTH-04-2020-0015 ISSN: 1074-8121. (Scopus, ECSI Australian Education-Indexed).
4. Yang, J. & Chew, E. (2020) A Systematic Review for Service Humanoid Robotics Model in Hospitality, Springer International Journal for Social Robotics. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12369-020-00724-y (Impact Factor 3.168; indexed by WoS & Scopus, within the top 20 of Google Robotics publication)
5. Chew, E. & Turner, D. (2020) Can a Robot bring your life back? Robotics for Rehab. Springer Nature Book Chapter 1: Robotics in Healthcare: Field Examples and Challenges, Sequeira, J. (Ed) Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology 1170. Springer Nature Switzerland AG. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24230-5_1
6. EUREKA Robotics Lab (2019) Written Evidence authored by Esyin Chew, UK Parliment Education Committee Fourth Industrial Revolution Evidence (Policy Impact Publication).
7. Chew, E. (2017) What are the implications of artificial intelligence? In Love and War, Written Evidence, UK Parliment Artificial Intelligence Select Committee’s Publications.
8. Chew, E. (2018) In Love and War with Service Robots: the Passionate Deployment, Challenges and National Policy Implications, Keynote of the 6th International Conference on Robot Intelligence technology and Applications: Robotics and Machine Intelligence: Building Blocks for Industry 4.0, 16-18 Dec 2018. Springer’s Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (LNME), Springer Nature Singapore, pp.361-371. SBN: 978-981-13-8322-9 [IEEE and Scopus indexed]
9. Wong, N. W. H., Chew, E. & Wong, J. S-M. (2017). A review of educational robotics and the need for real-world learning analytics, 14th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), Phuket, Thailand 13 November 2016. DOI: 10.1109/ICARCV.2016.7838707 (CORE Ranked A; ISI indexed conference proceedings)
10. Chew Esyin and S.M.F.D Syed Mustapha (2004), ‘Negotiation in a Multi-Dimensional CBR System’ Proceeding of The IEEE Conference on Cybernetic and Intelligent Systems, Singapore, 1191-1195. [ISI-indexed]
Educational & Mobile Technologies:
1. Jones, N., Blackey, H., Fitzgibbon, F. and Chew, E., (2010) ‘Get out of MySpace!’, Elsevier Journal of Computers and Education, 54 (3), 776-782. [ISI-indexed]
2. Chew, E., Jones, N. and Turner, D. (2008) ‘Critical Review of the Blended Learning Models based on Maslow’s and Vygotsky’s Educational Theory’, In Fong, J. et al. (Eds), Hybrid Learning and Education, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5169, 40-53. [ISI-indexed].
3. Chew, E., Jones, N. and Turner, D. (2008) ‘The Marriage of Rousseau and Blended Learning: An Investigation of 3 Higher Educational Institutions' Praxis’, In Leung, H. et al. (Eds), Advances in Web Based Learning, Springer: Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4823, 641-652. [ISI-indexed]
4. Chew, E., Turner, D. and Jones, N. (2009) Chapter 1 - ‘In Love and War: Blended Learning Theories for Computer Scientists and Educationists’, In Wang, F., L. Fong, J. and Kwan, R., C. (Eds), The Handbook for Hybrid Learning Models: Advanced Tools, Technologies and Applications, PA: Information Science Reference, pp.1-23.
5. Chew, E., Jones, N and Blackey, H. (2010) ‘Implementing Institutional Online Assessment – Addressing the Challenges’, In P. Tsang, S. K. S. Cheung, V. S. K., Lee, R. Huang (Eds), Hybrid Learning, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 6248, 453-464. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-14657-2_41 [ISI, Scopus-indexed]
6. Chew, E. & Ding, S. L. (2014) The Zone of Proximal and Distal Development of the Chinese Language Studies with the Use of Wikis, Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 30(2), 184-201. [ISI-indexed]
7. Chew, E., Ding, S., L. & Rowell, G. (2015) Changing Attitudes in learning and assessment: Cast-off ‘plagiarism detection’ and cast-on self-service assessment for learning, Journal of Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 52(5), 454-463. DOI:10.1080/14703297.2013.832633 [ISI-indexed]
8. Chew, E., Snee, H., Price, T. (2016) Enhancing international postgraduates' learning experience with online peer assessment and feedback innovation, Journal of Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 53(3), 247-259 [ISI-indexed]
9. Chew, E., Lee, P. L. & Ho, W.H. (2018) Enhancing Seamless Nurses-Physician Communication After-Hours with Google Glass, 11-12 July 2018 Kuala Lumpur, IEEE 2018 International Conference on Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise (ICSCEE) 2018 (Best Paper Awards). 10.1109/ICSCEE.2018.8538415
10. Mishra, D, Chew, E, Ostrovska, S, Wong, J. (2020) Personal response systems through the prism of students' experiences. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 1-15. https://doi.org/10.1002/cae.22298 (WoS & Scopus-indexed)