The Chaplaincy Service is a unique and vibrant place in Cardiff Metropolitan University.
It has a unity which honours those of all faiths and those of none and is a welcoming, confidential and safe environment available to all staff and students.
The Chaplaincy provides a number of services including:
Losing a loved one can be devastating and the grief that follows can feel unbearable at times. We are here to support you through your grieving.
We have three multi-faith prayer rooms across our campuses.
- A0.22 (Female Prayer room)
- A0.23 (Male Prayer Room)
These also include ablution facilities.
The multifaith prayer room is B0090.
We can provide information about local faith communities and places of worship.
Faith on campus
- inter-faith events to encourage dialogue between members of different faiths
- space to discuss personal queries linked to religion, belief or philosophy
Hate Crime victim support
- emotional support for victims of Hate Crime (this can include helping you to report a Hate Crime)
- we also work to raise awareness.
Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- personalised support packages for Asylum Seeker and Refugee Students
- hospital visits for students who are sick
- accompanying students attending court cases
- a listening ear and a friendly face for anyone feeling isolated, lonely or just wanting space to offload.
We provide support through the difficult times and love to celebrate your successes too.
We are always a listening ear for when you need to talk. Our doors are always open!
To book an appointment or for more information contact: