EUREKA's Leadership Training
By joining EUREKA Robotics Centre, Cardiff School of Technologies, the following are the focus area for the Internship: EUREKA Leadership programme with social enterprice in addition to the day-to-day PhD / MSc / MBA / MEng-BEng / BSc projects for fundamental or applied AI investigation, with prototype robotics R&D:
- Ethics and integrity
- Wellbeing and resilient
- Character development
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and teamwork
- Self-motivation and success
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Social media and press presence
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- International mobility opportunities and networking
At EUREKA, we are looking to provide our interns with the necessary skills to develop into leaders and entrepreneurs, the contacts to build an effective support network and to understand what is required to be successful in robotics field.
You will be supervised by at least one EUREKA academic expert for the agreed research.
Corporate Social Responsibility
1. STEM workshops for EDI, girls and underprivilledged pupils in Wales and Malaysia.
2. Social Enterprise - commercialisation of EUREKA services and AI. Kindly contact Jack Yang for further details: JYang@cardiffmet.ac.uk
3. Robots as Learning Tools for Refugees and Internally Displaced Children
Pakistan is currently undergoing an
•It is home
to over 1.5 million refugees (4th
largest number of refugees in any country), mostly displaced by the war in
•It is among the countries hit
hardest by the climate crisis (8th on the Climate Risk Index). Flash floods in 2022 displaced 6.4
million people and destroyed 18,500 schools.
•Many of the refugee and internally
displaced children are not able to complete even basic education.
•As a Charles Wallace Visiting
is studying how robots can be used by flood and war affected children to
continue (and enhance) their education.
Kindly contact Dr Shadan Khan Khattak for further details: SKhattak@cardiffmet.ac.uk
EUREKA's Effort to combat COVID-19: