As a Cardiff Met graduate, you can continue to access support from our Careers Service for up to three years after graduating.
From CV writing and interview tips to career planning webinars, our Employability Advisors and Careers Consultants are here to help.
Go Wales Plus
GO Wales Plus is a new programme designed exclusively for Cardiff Met graduates to boost their employability skills after graduation.
The programme is open to students who graduated in 2020, 2021 and 2022 and currently find themselves unemployed or underemployed (eg in a non-graduate level job and/or in a job that doesn’t utilise their degree skills).
Graduates who join the programme will benefit from:
- one-to-one career coaching
- tailored events
- access to paid internships (subject to eligibility criteria)
- industry insights from employers
- improved confidence in competing in the post lockdown labour market
- networking opportunities
How to apply
Email email@example.com for more details.
Accessing the Careers Service on MetHub
Recent Cardiff Met graduates can continue to use MetHub to:
- sign up for events offered by the Careers Service or the Centre for Entrepreneurship
- book an appointment to review your CV, learn how to write a covering letter, or get advice on your job search
- use our 'Ask a Question' service
- search for jobs.
How to login
Simply go to the MetHub login page, click on 'Graduate' and then 'Reset your password'.
You will receive an email to reset your password to the personal email address you had registered while at university.
Help with MetHub
If you do not receive the password reset email, or you no longer have access to the email you registered to the university with, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
to request the email on your account be updated. You will need to quote your student number.
Venture Graduate Scheme
We are one of four universities in South Wales to partner with the Cardiff Capital Region and support their Venture Graduate Scheme.
The scheme aims to link talented graduates with ambitious businesses and ensure that the Cardiff Capital Region is an attractive destination for graduates to begin their careers.
There are several recruitment windows throughout the year where graduates can apply for graduate-level roles in a wide range of sectors and disciplines. Successful graduates will benefit from:
- participating in a structured graduate scheme with tailored support
- completing a fully funded internationally recognised ILM qualification
- improving employability skills and career prospects
- the potential of being offered a permanent graduate role by the employer
To find out more about the scheme and when the next recruitment window opens visit Venture Graduate
The Centre for Entrepreneurship
Tailored support to graduates interested in starting their own business and offers a range of options and resources necessary for business development and maintenance.
Graduate Outcomes survey
Graduate Outcomes is a national survey that aims to capture information about graduates’ views, experiences and current activities, 15 months after graduating.
Update your details
to receive your unique survey link and help shape the future of Cardiff Met.