Technical Manager – Governance 2012 – 2014 Food Safety Consortium (part of the Santia Group)
Responsible for the overall governance of all services offered on behalf of Marks & Spencer, including Food Safety Audits, Consultancy and Training.
Responsible for the development and delivery of accredited and bespoke food safety training products.
Line manager for food safety associates delivering food safety audits, training and consultancy under the Santia brand.
Technical Director – NB Certification (part of the Santia Group) 2012 - 2010
Responsible for the technical compliance of UKAS accredited schemes including Global Standard Schemes (including Food, Packaging, Storage and Distribution and Consumer Products), BEIC, Global Gap, LEAF, BOPP and PGI schemes.
Scheme Technical Manager for Global Standard in Food Safety, Storage and Distribution. Registered auditor for Global Standards in Food Safety (audited against Issue 5 and 6). Registered to complete audits for Category 10 (Ready Meals and Sandwiches), Category 14 (Bakery) and Category 15 (Dried Foods and Ingredients).
Line Manager for Technical Team (including Certification Manager, Scheme Technical Managers and Technical Reviewers) and employed / associate auditors for all technical schemes.
Food, Quality, Safety and Environmental Consultant – Penarth Management Ltd 2005 – 2010 In addition to Global Standard in Food Safety (Issue 5) food consultancy, provided consultancy to clients in a range of technical standards including ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, BS OHSAS18001:2007, FSC and PEFC.
Quality Assurance Manager – Kealth Foods Ltd 2003 - 2005
Responsible for developing and implementing the STS, BRC and the Organic Standard across the site.
• BSC (Hons) Food Studies (graduated 2000)
• M&S 5 Day Food Safety and Hygiene Training
• M&S 1 Day Allergen Training
• Campden BRI 2 Day Allergen Management Training
• Campden BRI 2 Day Level 3 HACCP
• Auditor conversion training - Global Standards for Food Safety (Issue 8)
• Understanding the Requirements of the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution (Issue 2)
• NVQ Level 4 Health and Safety
• BRC Lead Auditor Training (Issue 4)
• Lead Environmental Auditor Course - ISO14001:2001
• Lead Auditor in ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System
• Advanced Diploma in Applied HACCP Principles
• Group Training Certificate
• New Product Development (1 day Campden BRI)
• HACCP for Agriculture Training (1 day)