FREE Virtual Summer School for Food Science
Do you have year 10 - 13 students interested in food and science?
Would they like to find out more about university life?
14 July 2021, 9am - 3.30pm
Cardiff Metropolitan University are running a free one day virtual summer school for year 10 - 13 students who want to find out more about studying Food Science.
Students will take part in short burst, fast paced workshops throughout the day where they will:
• Gain an understanding of food science and the careers available
• Learn more about a course in food science and what that entails
• Hear from current and alumni students about student life
• Take part in games and activities
Limited spaces are available so please suggest students who you think will most benefit.
The summer school is sponsored by IGD and is free to all participants.
Students can apply to participate here: https://forms.gle/CbyThmAqyPErk7RS7
Students must be:
• In Year 10 - 13
• Studying a relevant science subject or have a strong interest in food science
• Be willing and able to attend all sessions on 14th July between 9am - 3.30pm
• Have access to a laptop with camera and microphone
• Sessions will run via zoom
ZERO2FIVE Food Industry Centre
Cardiff Metropolitan University, Western Ave, Llandaff, Cardiff CF5 2YB