The Key Action 1: International Credit Mobility Grant's are designed for:
1. Students, staff members and graduates (traineeships not available for 2015 and 2016 Calls) from Partner HEI's within Partner Countries wanting to study at Cardiff Met.
2. Students, staff members and graduates (traineeships not available for 2015 and 2016 Calls) from Cardiff Met wanting to study at Partner HEI within a Partner Country.
Please note that exchange between two partner country universities is not possible. For further information on exchanges between Cardiff Met and EU universities, please visit the Key Action 1: Europe page.
Please see below the rules on individual mobility flows:
Eligibility Criteria for Student Mobility
In order to be eligible, applicants:
- Must be registered at either Cardiff Met or in a HEI within a partner country with whom Cardiff Met has an established inter-institutional agreement.
- Must be enrolled in studies leading to a recognised degree.
- Must be enrolled at least in the second year of higher education studies in case of mobility for studies.
For traineeships, this condition does not apply. Recent higher education graduates may participate in a traineeship. Recent graduates must be selected by their HEI during their last year of study, and must carry out and complete their traineeship abroad within one year of obtaining their graduation.
Please note that traineeships are not available as part of the 2015 and 2016 Call.
4. Must not have participated in mobility periods through Erasmus+ (International and Europe combined) exceeding a total of 12 months maximum per each cycle of study, independently from the number and type of mobility activities. Participation with a zero-grant from EU funds counts as well towards this maximum duration:
- during the first study cycle (Bachelor or equivalent) including the short-cycle (EQF levels 5 and 6);
- during the second study cycle (Master or equivalent - EQF level 7); and
- during the third cycle as doctoral candidate (doctoral level or EQF level 8).
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Mobility
Staff mobility for teaching: Must be employed as a full-time member of staff by Cardiff Met or in a Partner Country HEI with whom Cardiff Met has an established inter-institutional agreement that has been invited to teach at an HEI.
Staff mobility for training: Must be employed as a full-time member of staff by Cardiff Met or in a Partner Country HEI with whom Cardiff Met has an established inter-institutional agreement.