We aim to provide all our customers with quality fresh food at a competitive price
Whether you are looking for a freshly made cup of coffee or a sit down meal, our team of friendly professional staff and range of facilities are here to meet your needs.
We cater for a wide range of dietary needs and preferences, including:
- vegan and vegetarian options
- special diets catered for sympathetically – have a chat with our chefs, who will be happy to help
- halal food available in most outlets
- allergen information for every dish, available on request
- Healthy range of of food available across the 6 catering venues on campus
Keep it on Campus
Catering at Cardiff Met is the University's own service. All income is re-invested back into the University and its facilities toward enhancing the student experience
Sustainable Restaurant Association gold award.
Cardiff Met catering has recently achieved a gold award by the sustainable restaurant association, marking its commitment to sustainable dining.
Sustainable Academy award.
In 2018 we were awarded a Sustainable Academy award for our ongoing commitment to reducing waste on campus and our plastic free pledge.
For further details
Rest assured, all catering venues on campus hold the highest ratings from the Food Standards Agency. We also hold a Gold Healthy Options award at both campuses, in recognition of the range of healthy options available across our menus.